Monday 24 October 2011

Yesterday..... Today.... Forever.....


There I was, minding my own business when someone walked up and said -“why are the blog posts late?”

Late?

How CAN they be late – I should have replied; there is no timetable* – but you know how it is – we want things and we want them NOW!

So, to avoid the same criticism tomorrow, I am writing this today - which will be yesterday when you read this tomorrow, today.

Bitsnbobs – the blog that messes with time AND with your hair!

Trouble is, of course, I’m not sure what to write.

Today’s post – which will be yesterday’s post when you read this tomorrow, today (which is of course yesterday today) – took me most of the day (today, yesterday but yesterday, today) what with the writing, the formatting and the photography so what chance is there that I will now (then today) come up with something incisive and pithy.

No chance!

* (in fact Saturday's post was late as i forgot to add the photo)

No comments: