Saturday 25 June 2011

Self-Portrait 25


The good side of things (see yesterday) is that I have more hair (on my head) than Bob Hoskins. The bad side of things is that if he can’t sleep at night because he worries that HE doesn’t have enough money (see here), then I shouldn’t even bother GOING to bed.

Which would be a shame as drifting into sleep is something I really enjoy.

The good side of things is that it is now warm and constant enough to sleep outside, the bad side of things is that my suspended-from-the-tree-bed idea is not finished, and to make it thus requires me getting out of this hammock and working in the sun.

The good side of things is that I am easy-going; the bad side of things is that I am lazy.

Imaginative; but a dreamer.

Committed; but obsessive.

Hmm, this shows promise for a post in the Bitsnbobs June Self-Portrait series - let’s see where it goes.

The good side of things is that I’m spontaneous - the bad side of things is that I’m unpredictable.

You know where you stand with me – you haven’t a clue.

On the good side I’m as honest as the day is long – on the bad side I’m contradictory.

Hmm, I’m not sure this is heading the way I wanted!

So... on the good side someone answered the question posed here - on the bad side YOU haven't (so please do so here in the comments. Or send me an email.).

No comments: