Friday 16 October 2009

Not Much Room in Here


Look, I am about to go and cook these mushrooms – for a very late breakfast – and if I don’t post again I want someone to come around, beat the door down and drag me off to hospital.

I am very “south London suburbs” when it comes to mushrooms – I understand that they will kill you without even thinking about it and I gathered these myself, unaided by book or tutor, just moments ago in the meadows alongside the house.

I KNEW it was going to be a stunning day when I left the house, temporarily, at 7am and saw the remaining slice of mid October’s moon low in the east. The air was so clear that you could almost snap the moon away.

But I don’t KNOW this mushrooms, I just THINK……….

3 comments:

vicki said...

Kindly respond to this message if you are still breathing when you get it, Chris. I fear a speedy dispatch will be required otherwise as it might take a while for a Philly medic to arrive.

vicki said...

Silence? Now you are getting me worried

popps said...

Thank you for the concern Vicki, i'm all right, see tomorrow.