Tuesday 6 August 2024

A Life Less Lived.



If you are a regular reader of this blog - bless you. Thank you.

 

If you are new to this blog, today perhaps - welcome, thank you.

 

In either of the two cases you have probably noticed that the frequency of posting has been somewhat erratic of late: in 2012 there was a post every single day, in the last first six months of this year there have been less than 20. 

 

It's a scandal!

 

It's an outrage!

 

If i was you, i would demand my money back. Except of course no money has changed hands.

 

If you are a new comer or an old hand, you will have noticed that this blog does not sell or advertise - correct me if I’m wrong and something i have done has allowed advertising to enter in.

 

So....

 

The reason, or one of them, that the posts have been all over the place is that i have been working on my book.

 

And it's finished!!

 

Edited!

 

Revised!

 

Illustrated!

 

I should perhaps try and do something with it.

 

So, here it is.

 

If anyone wants a copy, send me an e-mail telling me so.

 

It will cost 20 euro posted to your door.

 



No comments: