Tuesday 26 September 2023

Part of something. An Occasional Thing.




And I haven’t done THIS for an age!!!!

 

À 16 en haut

Cool

Coucou Chris

Ah yes no worr

Is this for me

Not to much bu

Thank you ;-)

Aww not sure w

Ok parfait

Et les ânesar

Salut, demain

Where you?

Very close

Where going to

D’accord, pas

Salut, Est-ce

Ok dokey see y

Pour une nouve

In the plane!

Yes!!

Aww thank you !

Will do! Going

Thank you !!!!

Taking of at 1

All went great

Morning !! It

Bonsoir Loui,

Nop J

Thanks x

I have my doct

Please send by

LOL c’est vrai

Oui c’est bon

Can you get so

Eating out wit

Au verdier now

Xxx

OK! And yep!

Has Tim arrive

We are just ab

We are leaving

Ah ok cool! LoAll ok with th

Ben

Perfect J

Thank you !!

Yep I said you

They have a Sp

Okey cool than

Should I tel t

They would lik

Yep they are h

Yep !! Xx

Ah! They haven

Mince….merci

Is Ben home? X

I beeeeet

It’s going to

Hello! I was g

Super Merci be

I did!

Ah nice JI

They are not g

Xxx

Hello! Ok grea

Chris to pick

Hello! Désolé

Emoi toi et moi


No comments: