Thursday 18 August 2022

What's the difference?





I’ve been watching my cat, my cat’s been watching me.


We slept in the same bed last night.


In the middle of the night I got up, when outside and had a pee.


Then I went back and slept some more.


Later he got up, went outside, had a pee and came back and slept some more.


Just after 8, I woke up and got up.


He got up too.


I went in the house and had some stuff to eat.


He went in the house and had some other stuff to eat.


Then I went off and did some things.


He went off and did some things.


When I got back I went into the house and ate.


He came back, came in the house and ate.


I did a few more things, washed and went to bed.


He washed, did some things and then came to bed.


What’s the difference?


He doesn’t have a blog.




2 comments:

London Joe said...

(His is written in pussycat pee)

popps said...

Glad you popped in Joe - it does begin to feel like a yearly, occasional visit , but it's good that you do.
Thanks.
Always, as hear, a pertinent contribution!
Keep well.
Eat lots of garlic etc