Sunday 6 March 2022

Decades of Forgetfulness.





Are you writing at the moment?


Not as much as I should.


Why not?


Why not.


Fair enough.


But I’ve got a blog, there’s always something there.


You have a blog?


Yep; it’s a labyrinth, but at the moment it seems to be about Time.


Time and Tide wait for no one?


Time marches on. 


Tiding over?


Time not Tide. The ides of March, maybe…. I’m thinking of time, how long was it exactly?


How long IS it maybe?


True, but these are memories… it was a long time ago, it feels like only yesterday but how long was it? At the time it seemed to last for ever but I know it didn’t; but was it days, months? I think it was years. I hope it was anyhow.


It’s like Lenin said….


Maybe not the best person to quote right now ..


“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”


No comments: