Monday 3 January 2022

Formerly Published in The Archives (if you can find them)







It’s going to be an ace sunset tonight.


No doubt.


It’s already starting – it’s 20.35 – a few clouds, nothing heavy, are rushing to the rendez-vous.


It’s a French Sunset- well, at least the setting is.


The Sun?


I don’t know…. International, Interplanetary, Cosmic?


Why does anyone have to own anything?


Couldn’t we share?


I’m happy to share this sunset with you all, even this field – though you won’t all fit in.


We could take it in turns?


What if we took it in turns to be president/prime minister/leader?


A collective responsibility a bit like jury service?


Oh, my turn.


Would things be better?


Worse?


Right now I can hear a cow bell, I think it would make a good National Anthem for a year.


Then you could choose.

 


No comments: