Friday 23 October 2020

PARTY!!!!

here /oct 2020


 I’ve just checked in my spam folder on my e-mail account, I’ve heard that one should.

Just in case.


The first two create an interesting pairing; Teeth Repair, Fungus Destroyer.


Can’t have one without the other.


Then; Pest Control.


There seems to be a pattern here, but then…..


Sams Club.


No apostrophe.


The other day, on a long walk through the forest (very far from Sam’s Club), i chanced upon some giant filed mushrooms.


I gathered the totality.


I’ve made mushroom omelette, mushroom soup (three varieties) and mushroom sauce for pasta.


I haven’t eaten anything except mushrooms for three days.


Everyone else in the house refuses to have anything to do with them; ‘they have red spots’, no they don’t, ‘they might be poisonous’, they aren’t, ‘they stink’, they smell like mushrooms.


So i won’t get off this diet for a least a month.


My stomach rumbles in the middle of the night and wakes everyone.


I have become the Fungus Destroyer –my version - or The Pest Control - the family’s version.


Which brings me to the last e-mail in the spam folder.


Right to Fight.


Appropriate!


Be a Fungi! (fun guy)


Fight!


For your Right!


To……..

No comments: