Tuesday 12 March 2019

NOT the news.

All..... to me!


Big deal.

This is not news.

People break up, make up and fall in and out of love every day.

The news service today is telling me that scientists can detect gender in a child’s speech at the age of 5.

I can tell the gender of a child, more or less, on day one.

And I’m not a scientist.

Ok, ok, I know – it’s about speech and who says what but, hey – people are different.

Equal, but different.

It’s not news.


This is not news.

It has always been like this.

Nor is it news that most of them choose to ignore it.

They don’t care.

Philanthropy is an exception not the rule.


It is not news that she is shameless hypocrite.

And, apparently the leader of the UKIP party is claiming that the scrutiny of his love life, is on a par with that suffered by Princess Diana. 

Ha!

Don’t make me vomit.

Try this at a party.

“Can you name the lover of Princess Diana?” 


“Can you name the leader of the UKIP party?”

I’m a bit grumpy today.

NEWS!

  formerly published in The Archives.

No comments: