Saturday 11 November 2017

Good films, good coffee, great cake and maybe ice cream.

made locally/yesterday 


Are you drunk?

Might be, what's it to you?.

How can you tell?

This music sounds brilliant!

What are you listening to?

Blue grass country, I wouldn’t normally, I think…

Blue grass is ok.

It is!! And before that I was listening to Neil Young and he is outrageous!!

Old man.

Well, you're not exactly a spring chicken yourself... so... 

Take a look at yourself!

I am! This whole blog is one looooooong stare.

Ok you ARE drunk. How much exactly have you imbibed?

Hang on…..you are assuming I can still count of course… the wine is level, more or less, with the top of the label.

You can still see then – what does it say on the label?

L’antidote!

It’s French?

I bought it in France, the woman who sold it to me lost her glasses when she climbed out of the tractor, it was dark... hang on, I need to take off my watch.

What?

No - watch!

Watch?

Watch what?

Such watch?

Ah…… best film in the world!

And that brings me to this – I hear you are starting a cinema?

I am? Hang on, I need to check if you are me or I thee…. Are you drunk? That was you….

It was?

Yes, are you drunk too?

It’s irrelevant, carry on.

AlmostThat was me….How can you tell?..... and that was you.......This music sounds brilliant! Me .....What are you listening to? You...........Blue grass country, I wouldn’t normally, I think…………..Blue grass is ok…….It is!! And before that I was listening to Neil Young and he is outrageous!!......Old man……..Take a look at yourself!!! I am! This whole blog is one looooooong stare………Ok you’re drunk………….How much exactly have you drunk?...........Hang on…..you are assuming I can still count of course… the wine is level, more or less, with the top of the label. Oh, god! I don’t know!! It’s so complicated!!

Let me do it. … y…. t…. !.....c….oooooooooo. Yep, it's ok.

In that case, i am, i am starting a cinema, and not before time. Do you want to come?

What film are you showing?

We have cake!

And the film?

There might be ice cream and a banjo player!!

The film?

It'll be good!

No comments: