Sunday 30 October 2016

An October Exercise in Style Mini Series (coffee shop).

exercise in style 30

Queneau - French bloke, wrote a book, inspired me. I've explained it all here.

Day 30 - Coffee Shop.

“Cappuccino?”

“Cappuccino!? You must be mad; espresso please – every time!”

“Here’s your cake. Hey - did you hear about Old Bill?”

“Mad Old Bill, you mean, what was he thinking?”

“She is beautiful.”

“She’s weird.”

“Yeah, like I said, she’s beautiful.”

“I said she was weird.”

“Yeah, I know, but you fancy her too.”

“I wouldn’t break into her house though.”

“I knew it! Anyways, he didn’t break in. I heard that the door was open.”

“Unlocked - it’s not the same.”

“How do you know?”

“She always leaves it unlocked.”

“Why?”

“I don’t know, go and ask her yourself – she’s over there in the corner.”

“No way!”

“Scared?”

“Well….”

“Old Bill wasn’t scared, you gotta hand that to him at least.”

“She is beautiful.”

“Sugar?”

ab/165

No comments: