Thursday 27 October 2016

An Exercise in Style - An October Mini-Series coming to the end (dream).

exercise in style 27
Queneau - French bloke, wrote a book, inspired me. I've explained it all here.
Day 27 Dream.

There was a sensation of swirling whiteness and although I was moving I seemed to be making no progress.

There were sounds in the distance, bells maybe or horns.

I was walking up hill, my steps were heavy; it was hard to move.

Suddenly there was bright blinding light.

Something crashed, like a cymbal or a trumpet.

Something floated past in mid air, a table or a box.

It seemed to be attacking me and I tried to fight it off.

Then I was on a beach, it was daytime and I was lying on the sand.

The sun was warm.

I could her voices in the distance.

And the soft settling of the waves.

ab/162

No comments: