Wednesday 30 December 2015

The BsnBs Musical Christmas Advent Calendar Thingy 2015 - The Extra Bit (thirty)



Hey – I was thinking about what we said yesterday about the New Year.

And?

We could do this at some other time of the year, in the summer for example.

A Musical Christmas Advent Calendar in the summer?

Well, obviously it wouldn’t be Christmassy; it would be Summery.

A Musical Summery Advent Calendar? I don’t think it would work. I know we pride our self on innovation here at BitsnBobs but that would be going a little TOO far.

We wouldn’t call it that of course.

What would we call it?

I don’t know – the BitsnBobs Musical Summer Fest or something – it would be all about sun and holidays.

Summer Holiday would have to be in there.

Probably the first! I could come back especially.

Have a holiday from your holiday?

I know which song could end it too.

I think we should end THIS one first.

Ok – Winter Hymnal?


Excellent.

No comments: