Sunday 13 September 2015

The White (i)n the Black

Ist in 60
(continuing)
Back to the garage?

Aye.

Where did you put the key?

Shit!
……..
……….
You hung it up!

In the proper place.

I’m impressed.

Wanna cup of tea?

Let’s go out, the kitchen makes me feel ill – have you seen the lemon?

Where to?

The sea front, a brisk walk, a cup of tea, then into the garage!
……….
...............
That rain came from nowhere!

My bum’s soaking!

Got any spare clothes?

Apart from these jumpers, no.

Your pyjamas?

True, ok, into the garage.
...........
............

What’s that?

A metal box.

Anything in it?

Sounds like it, but I can’t open it.

Try this?

What is it?

Something your grandmother used with her mangle back in the day.

The good old days.

Well, the old days. That looks like a bell.

It is. It was Joey’s.

Your Grandma’s budgie?

He loved it.

Here’s some of his food.

Where?

In that envelope.

Show me that envelope. Oh.

What?

It’s me.

That baby?

That’s my mum and dad, and my aunt.


And your grandma.

(to be continued)

2 comments:

Mary said...

What a great photo-all very stylish, adorable baby and pigtails are especially cute! A family ... found.

popps said...

Don't you just want to pull those pigtails?