Monday 16 March 2015

The Space Man.

spacey

So you’re at the airport, gone through the beeper scanner bit, checked out the prohibited items display… what would you do next.

I’d sit and wait.

In the waiting room?

That’s what it’s for.

Then?

I’d see if I had any coins to buy a bottle of water from the vending machines (no), eat my sandwiches and check out the other passengers.

Ànyone catch your eye?

How did you get that accent?

I always talk like this.

No, the written accent on the A?

I don’t know.

Accent grave. Or egu, I can never remember.

Someone told me a way to remember that.. Something to do with music, and something to do with the sound getting higher, or lower and that being reflected in the slope of the accent…

You don’t really remember, do you?

I’m beginning to forget, next week I won’t even remember that much. But I remember that I asked you if anyone caught your eye.

There was a man staring into space.

Astronaut?

And a mother and daughter, both wearing over the knee boots. Then I started reading.

What did you read?

L’equipe.

L’equipe?

French sports newspaper, full analytical analysis analysing the PSG/Chelsea champions league game.

Link?


Not worth it…but let’s have another break.

No comments: