Sunday 29 March 2015

Broccoli and White Fish.

party hats?


So…. We’re at the bench; now you are two.

All weekend.

Where first?

Into the car.

There’s a car?

There is now.

Whose is it?

Not sure, but I would have been given a key.

Who by?

She, who would need picking up outside the museum, after work.

Two shes now.

Yep.

Where too?

The party.

Whose?

She, who doesn’t look a day older - even if it’s her birthday.

Three she's!

Two more at the party.

Five!

And two more hes.

Would you have planned this party?

No. I would have gone to the first she’s.

Why?

She would have invited me for dinner?

In advance?

By e-mail.

What would she have said?

I will cook you dinner I was thinking maybe a small soup for starters, then white fish with stuff peppers rice pesto and brocolie for main course and the dessert something nice :) What do you think?"
You know what your mum said don’t you?


“Who’s she, the Cat’s mother?” (editorialnote t)

No comments: