Monday 23 February 2015

Spoon Licks.

distant relative of man in question

Has there been much going on in the news that has caught your eye recently?

Nutella boss died.

Do you like the stuff?

I have been known to take a direct spoonful or two.

Dessert or tea?

Table. But I don’t have a pot in the house today. All year in fact. Last year too.

Maybe your Nutella days are done.

I think I could say that.

He was Italian wasn’t he?

He was.

So that kind of links in with what might be a whole month of Pictures-of-Rome-if-not-the-content.

Porintc.

Eh?

It’s an acroynm, I just thought I’d try it to see if it said something.

Why not run it through an anagram generator?

Ok. Corn tip?

Con trip?

Hmm, it was just a weekend, we are making it look like a month, that’s a sort-of-con about the trip.

Anything else catch your eye in the news.

Yeah, the Prime Minister wants benefits to be stopped if the claimant is obese.

Election time?

Yep.

Are you going to vote?

Can’t.

Why not, it’s a democracy.

Been out of the country too long.

Disenfranchised?

Disenfrancised!


No comments: