Wednesday 4 February 2015

Could be a cult sixties Italian road movie.

.....lead here.


You know, you didn’t have to write ‘to be continued’ the other day – this (editorial t) is in itself ALL a continuation.

I know that, but maybe someone just dropped in and it needed explaining again.

Like you dropped into Rome?

Like I dropped into Rome.

And ate.

Yum, it was soooooooooooooo good!

And - completely haphazard by all account.

You took the words out of my mouth.

Tell me more.

Well, I booked the hotel on a whim and without any knowledge – went on line used price and pictures a s a guide, choose one by chance.

And?

Got there, walked outside, turned the first corner and went into the first open door.

And?

Best restaurant in Rome.

I don't think a blog worthy of it's name can leave it there, we need a name, we need a link!



No comments: