Thursday 1 January 2015

New sweet year.

time and tide


I'm back!! Did you miss me? (editorial note)

Wow, hello to you! I did, I don’t know if anybody else did though – no one said.

Not even Mary?

Not really, she said “he’ll be back” and here you are.

Like an old penny.

Like a long lost friend.

Thanks.

Where did you go?

Here, there - a lot of there actually.

And?

It was good, but it’s good to be back.

It’s nice to go away but it’s nice to come home.

Home is where the heart is.

Where you hang your hat.

It’s sweet.

So, what did you get up to?

Not much. You should have come with me.

You didn’t invite me.

Do you need someone to invite you? Do you need permission?

I certainly do.

Oh. Next time maybe?

Will there be a next time?

Some say there is only the here and now.

And it won’t come again.

True.

Never a truer one spoken in jest.

If you always tell the truth you don’t need a good memory.

Twain?


I think so.......

(to be continued)

No comments: