Saturday 6 December 2014

Fifth question in the 2014 Quiz of The Year.



and this'll be the fifth christmas tree


What’s the connection between a tin, a seahorse and a green swallow?

An interesting question at most times I should think, but more interesting if you are trying to win the grand prize in the Bitsnbobs Quiz of the Year 2014.

Ohhh you may well be saying to yourself – quiz of the year ….. bitsnbobs….. sigh, that’s that really hard quiz of the year thingy that I never quite get round to and when I do it’s too late, or too hard, or too too.

Well, more fool thee I say!

I mean, what’s the point of having Christmas if you don’t eh?

So…. another picture question.

5) What’s the connection between a tin, a seahorse and a green swallow?

Note for latecomers – if this seems exceptionally impossible to answer that’s because you haven’t read the instructions for the quiz, or have read them but need to read them again.


No comments: