Monday 3 June 2013

In The Tunnels of Time - Lasagne


This month? Tunnels of Time month. What? 



So this is how it works.

We look in the fridge, someone says ok I’ll go shopping and I’ll cook a lasagne tonight.

The other says – cool and has a siesta.

Phone rings about three hours later.

Hi, I can’t decide – it’s Iona’s birthday and I’ve been invited for a drink – shall I come home and get you or just pop in and say a quick birthday hello?

Well, I’m happy either way, I’m just about to get into a bath..

Ok, I’ll pop in and say hello. See you soon.

The other finishes bath, builds a fire, cleans up sitting room, hangs out the washing, brings in the washing.

Two hours go past.

A text message arrives.

I’ve been talked into staying and eating, you go ahead and eat.

What? The lasagne!?


3 comments:

Mary said...

Bits 'n Bobs, Show and Tell,

Hide and Seek?

You're it ...

Mx

M said...

How does that old tune go?

You say lasagne

I say lasagna

Lasagne

Lasagna

Let's call the ....

Mx

popps said...

But if we call the whole thing off
that would break my heart....
ps you missed a chance to say WHERE IS JUNE 4th!?