Monday 10 December 2012

A Christmasy Musical Advent Calendar Thingy 10.




By this time last year – in The Christmasy Musical Advent Calendar Thingy 2011 – we had already had the following;

Sweet Little Sixteen
I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas
Santa Claus is Coming to Town
The First Noel
Snow
It’s Christmas Time/Shake Up Christmas
The Holly and The Ivy
Little Drummer Boy
And
Bring Me a Man.

This year – In The Christmasy Musical Advent Calendar Thingy (mark 2) – we have had the following;

Last Leaves of Autumn
The Winter
Ventura Highway
Iron
Winter Trees
Water in The Ground
Snow (not the same)
Baby It’s Cold Outside
And
Come All ye Faithful

I think we would have to agree that the 2011 titles were more Christmasy, and that the 2102 ones are more Thingy.

I guess it’s because this year, so far, I just don’t feel very Christmasy.

I do, however, feel thingy.

So this probably explains why this is here.

No comments: