Monday 3 December 2012

A Christmasy Musical Advent Calendar Thingy 3.




Feeling Christmassy?

Not me.

Not yet.

But the Bitsnbobs Musical Christmas Advent Calendar thingy is, and today we segue from our transitional opening (autumn’s end) through yesterday’s winter and into the heart of the thing.

Now I admit a few eyebrows may be raised at today’s selection and I reckon you could take a random 100 or so Musical Christmas Advent Calendar Thingies and not one of them would have included this ditty.

But then what is the point of going for enigmatic if you aren’t enigmatic eh?

And it did snow here yesterday.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Oh yeah! Mentions the word 'snow'. One of my favourite songs! I saw them live in 1977 at the CNE in Toronto. And guess what? I watched the video on YouTube where I noticed a tiny message saying that they are going to be here on January 19 as part of their 40th anniversary tour. So it was fortuitous that you chose this song, by this band -- cuz now I know what I want for Xmas [even if I have to give it to myself!]--(breathless) -- Thank you ...


Mx

popps said...

Maybe i should just rename the blog - Bit's f Mary?