Saturday 9 June 2012

Amazing!




Amazing.

A- M- A- Z -I –N- G.

An interesting word; if it were a noun- as in A Mazing then it would be a gerund and then a verb known as “to maze”.

“What are you doing?”
“I’m mazing, and you?”

It could mean trying to get lost, or trying to find your way back. It could be useful.

But as it stands it is probably an overworked word on this blog.

Let me check, I’ll put it into the search box up there at the very top left, where there is a picture of a magnifying glass.

(By the way – have you tried putting your name in there to see if you feature?)

Ok, I turned up 24 posts so maybe I’m not overdoing it too much after all.

And considering I once was one half of a whole, known as The Amazing Mendezies, I think I can say I have been even moderate in its use.

But as you can see from the sentence above me and amazing (and i) go back.

Anyway – what I wanted to say, and some may accuse me of waffling, is that it’s amazing but every post so far posted this month has had an exclamation mark in the title.

This is clearly a design intent and a half-baked attempt at following May – which was a theme month – with a mini theme in June.

I just thought I should point it out in case you missed it.

No comments: