Friday 5 August 2011

Thought of the Day 30 (special edition part 6)


You know, i've been thinking about what we are doing here on the blog at the moment.

Ah, you mean the Thought of The Day Special Edition, where we don't do the normal Sunday only Thought of The Day but instead we attempt a month long Thought of The Day EVERYday.

Exactly! Yes.

This is a first, we should celebrate - A Thought of The Day about Thought of The Day!

A double thunk!!

And?

Are we actually going to do ANY thinking, or are we just going to keep explaining the idea?

I’m not sure an Idea is the same as a Thought.

Look it up.

In the dictionary?

Not the sky, obviously!

Do you really think I brought a dictionary on holiday with me?

Didn’t you?

I didn’t.

Oh.

But….

But?

I could ask if someone else did.

Ok.

But I’m off for a swim right now, I’ll get back to you on this.

Tomorrow morning?

Sure!




(continued tomorrow)

No comments: