Thursday 24 March 2011

Does it really matter?




The weather is fright'ning

The thunder and lightning
Seem to be having their way…….

Not round here mate, glorious it is. Not a cloud on the horizon.

But as far as I'm concerned,

SO, as far as I’m concerned...

It's a lovely day


Yep, Brilliant, Warm wind in from Africa, you can smell the day, it’s that good. Makes you want to grab chunkfulls of it and cram it into your mouth and eat it

The turn in the weather


Due in no small part to this blog insisting and struggling on through rain and shine (see here)

Will keep us together


Mute point, less said the better (see here)

So I can honestly say

That as far as I'm concerned, it's a lovely day

And everything's O.K.

Well, a bit more money would help, but hey – what the hell, you can’t buy days like these!

Isn't this a lovely day


Yes.

To be caught in the rain?


Sun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this game :)

popps said...

hi anonymous, my blog's spam filter filtered you out. It seems a harsh call because i know at least two people who might be you.
So i've reinstated you.
Your turn to roll the dice!