Sunday 21 November 2010

A Final Crumb.


Sunday!

What to do with it eh?

Ok, it’s not as bad as the suburban Sundays of my youth, when the day could actually kill you through boredom but……

Here on Bitsnbobs I have tried to use Sunday as a Digestive day, rounding up the week’s blog in a convenient, just add water (or tea, coffee, crumpets and jam – whatever you fancy), format for catching up.

Then came the Sunday Digestive Special Series – The Practical Guide to Some of Life’s Top Things – a groundbreaking attempt to take stock of life.

Which, well, broke ground.

And controversially made no mention of love, which, is all you need.

Now what?

There was an editorial meeting last Sunday and some pretty hard talking, and the news is not good – the board has decided to abandon The Digestive and confine it to the archives.

Apparently comment posting on Sundays, something the Digestive had been specifically designed to encourage, have become moribund.

And the powers to be have gone all “cost-effective” on me.

There is just one decision that may be good news – the board decided to set up a committee charged with looking into the possibility of bringing “him” back.

Who?

You.

Me?

You.

5 comments:

Mary said...

The board has made a brilliant decision to bring 'him' back.

I liked the Digestive because it made it easier to find older posts via the links. But I realize that with the cut-backs and all, these are times of restraint everywhere.

Mx

Mary said...

The board has made a brilliant decision to bring 'him' back.

I liked the Digestive because it made it easier to find older posts via the links. But I realize that with the cut-backs and all, these are times of restraint everywhere.

Mx

popps said...

Your comments have been noted. the board x

Anonymous said...

I have interpret a only one of the articles on your website now, and I definitely like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorites entanglement age list and will be checking stand behind soon. Will check in view my site as approvingly and fail me be familiar with what you think. Thanks.

popps said...

Hi and welcome, i'm not sure i know what an "entaglement age list" is, nor sure that i want to know.
It might be worth double checking your translation software!