Wednesday 27 October 2010

Say Fromage(part three)



Hi, I was going to continue the last two days of whatever it was I have been writing but I ran out of puff.

Sorry.

So although I said it would be continued, it won’t.

Sorry.

I had hoped that by wandering the streets of the city I would get inspired photographically speaking and come up with image after image that would make one and all go – mmmmm, nice.

Sorry.

I had even naively believed that there would be striking students, protesting unions and rampaging radicals jostling to be in my camera lens, that I would have snaps of striking rail men and women barbecuing on the empty platforms, children barricading the entrance to their schools with their gym bags and rebel rousers shouting through make shift megaphones.

Sorry.

Maybe on Thursday.

No comments: