Friday 25 July 2008

meanwhile


Hi , just popping in 'cos i'm really blogging over here www.letterfromseattle.blogspot.com at the moment.

But i just wanted to remind myself of a book i've just finished, another one that made me weep.

It's the second book by Markus Zusak that i've read, the first made me laugh and this one made me cry.
I have always considered that an artist can do both they have something special.

Here's something extra from the book i liked.

"She walked through the corridor darkness in the direction of silence that had once been noisy, toward the thread of moonlight standing in the living room. she stopped, feeling the bareness of her ankles and toes. She watched."

"Restricted as she was from speaking, she wanted him to kiss her. She wanted him to drag her hand across and pull her over. it didn't matter where. Her mouth, her neck, her cheek. her skin was empty for it, waiting."

No comments: