Wednesday 9 September 2009

Hershey and Tell.


A friend, let’s call her Melanie, lives across the river but is often at the same market as me on Sunday morning.

She was there the other week.

I was too – alone because Krissie had chosen to stay in bed -and when we crossed paths, we stopped and kissed hello.

“You’ve been eating chocolate.”

I had.

“You should never kiss a woman when you’ve been eating chocolate.”

I didn’t know that.

I gave her some.

A few days passed.

Krissie – “ I saw Melanie yesterday. She told me you had been eating chocolate.”

2 comments:

Martin Mackenzie said...

I realized many years ago that secrets don't exist. We all know everything - 6th sense - whatever - call it what you will. The WHOLE WORLD IS TRANSPARENT - but as mere humans, we hide in fake OPACITY.

popps said...

Well, there are one or two things i don't know and i am usually the last to find out but i get your drift and acknowledge that you are probably correct!